To be informed immediately about AGSMEIS loan application, loan news list of shortlisted candidates, names of shortlisted candidates, shortlist and next update of AGSMEIS loan in near future, you can subscribe to our free VoiceofNigeria email alert service. You can surely receive an instant email of the latest alerts.
Steps to subscribe to news for free
- First, enter your email id in the following text box
- Click on the “Register” button
- Log in to your email and check your free subscription.
The Federal Government Microfinance Bank (Nirsal) has launched a new web portal where Agricultural Small and Medium Enterprise Investment (AGSMEIS) registration can be processed.
Application for NIRSAL AGSMEIS Loan Program Portal (https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng/)
The Agribusiness/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Program is an initiative to support federal government efforts and policies to promote agribusiness and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) as a means sustainable growth and job creation.
Application for AGSMEIS Loan Program Portal Open
Portal address: https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng/
What is AGSMEIS
The Agriculture and Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Program is an initiative to support federal government efforts and policies to promote sustainable development and job creation for SMEs.
Access affordable loans to start and grow your business in 6 steps
Take mandatory training at the Nirsal MFB Certified Enterprise Development Institute (EDI).
2. Apply for a loan
As an applicant, create an account by clicking “Submit Application”, verify your BVN and select a non-permanent MFB Certified Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI).
3. Get financing
The loan is paid into the beneficiary’s account. Provide feedback to those who do not qualify.
4. Get business support
The Institute for Enterprise Development assists in the implementation of business plans and the provision of business enterprise support services.
5. Make a sale
Sell goods and services to repay loans and make a profit
6. Repay the loan
Manage your business, maintain proper accounting records, track sales and expenses to maximize profits and repay loans.
- Completed application form.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Training certificate from a recognized entrepreneurship development institution (EDI) or proof of belonging to the organized private sector
- Letter of introduction from one of the following, clergy, village chief, district chief, traditional chief, senior official, etc. (for individuals / micro-enterprises only).
- Evidence of registration of business name or certificate of incorporation and filing of annual returns (if applicable) in accordance with the provisions of the Companies and Related Affairs Act (1990).
- Tax identification number (TIN) and current TCC tax clearance certificate) if applicable.
- To be able to access this fund, you must have been trained by a business development institute, after which you will complete the form. They will submit your form to CBN.
- CBN will ask the banks to verify your account details and then CBN will do its own assessment
Creative and artistic industries
- fashion beauty
- Clothing and textiles
- Culture & Leisure
Industrial and manufacturing
- Agriculture and related processing
- Information and communication technologies
- Media and publishing
- Catering and event management
- Step 1
Complete mandatory training with a CBN-certified Entrepreneurship Development Center (EDC).
- 2nd step
Applying for a loanThe Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) guides you and helps you obtain all the documents necessary to guarantee the loan
- Step 3
Receive funds Loans are disbursed to the account of the beneficiaries. Unqualified applicants receive feedback
- Step 4
Get business support servicesThe Entrepreneurship Development Institute helps you implement a business plan and provide business support services on the business side.
- Step 5
Make SalesSell products and services to repay the loan and make a profit.
- Step 6
Repay the loan Manage your business, keep proper records, monitor sales and expenses to maximize profits and repay the loan.
Visit >> https://nirsalmfb.caderp.com/Account/Register to apply now
Here is a list of frequently asked questions about the AGSMEIS concept. If you can’t find the question you need to answer, contact us on Twitter.
How to apply for a loan?
Interested parties can visit https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng/onboarding to create an account to apply, or visit one of the NMFB certification EDI guides.
What is the interest of this loan?
Currently, interest rates are approximately five percent (5 percent) per annum.
Should I own things?
No, this loan does not have to be a mortgage lender.
Have you started?
Yes we paid via N95B and it is still happening.
With the consent of my mortgage lender, can the money be spent based on my good advice?
The approved loan will not be deducted from your NMFB number. After purchasing the equipment / systems on the machine, this will be done by the NMFB seller, who will guarantee that the investment amount will be refunded by deleting your account number, under any conditions.