LONDON, June 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The online apparel market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% during the forecast period 2020-25. Accelerating population growth and high adoption of technology has propelled APAC to become the largest online apparel shopping region in 2020, surpassing the Americas. APAC will continue to increase its share, largely driven by the continued rapid growth of China’s apparel market. Being a manufacturing region has mitigated major supply chain challenges in APAC and resulting inflation hikes in other regions, making it an attractive market for expansion. .
The Online Apparel Market Research Report offered by GlobalData Plc provides detailed historical and forecast market data analysis of online apparel sales of different product segments in global apparel markets.
To unlock the online apparel market forecast, download free sample report
- APAC will dominate the global online apparel market over the forecast period as Europe is hit with more woes
- The footwear segment continues to be a key category for growth as technology supports consumer confidence
- Technology is still a key part of the trends driving the global online apparel market as the metaverse becomes the main talking point
- Online specialists were well positioned to succeed in the pandemic and will remain dominant over the forecast years
Key Online clothing market Drivers
The pandemic has made consumers value their time more, and many are now looking for more convenient ways to shop so they can prioritize other activities like exercise and socializing. This will be supported by apparel brands investing more in their online platforms to increase efficiency and improve customer experience, for example by adding fulfillment options such as click & collect and third party pickup and using technology to provide tailored product suggestions.
For more information on online clothing market Drivers, download free sample report
Online clothing market Segmentation by region
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Clothes online Market Analysisby Regions
For more RegionAl knowledge, download free sample report
Online clothing market Segmentation by Countries
- United States
- Great Britain
- South Korea
Online clothing market Analysisby Country
For more information at national level knowledge, download free sample report
Online clothing market Segmentation by Categorythere
Online clothing market Analysisby Categories
For more Category knowledge, download free sample report
First Clothes online Companies
- boohoo group
For more information on first clothes online brands and retailers, download free sample report
Clothes online Market Insight
|Market size 2020||$465.8 billion|
|Key regions||Asia-Pacific, Europe, Americas, Middle East and Africa|
|Key countries||The United States, China, United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, South Korea, France, Italy, India and Brazil|
|Key categories||Clothing, shoes and accessories|
|Leading companies||ASOS, boohoo group, Zalando, Amazon, Next, Shein, Nike and Uniqlo|
Reasons to buy
- Get a comprehensive view of the global online apparel market and forecast to 2025.
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the apparel market.
- Study current and anticipated trends in apparel categories to identify opportunities with the most potential.
- Understand who are the main competitors in the sector and the price positioning.
What was the size of the online clothing market in 2020?
The online apparel market size was valued at $465.8 billion in 2020.
Othe hat is the growth rate of the online clothing market?
The online apparel market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% during the forecast period.
What are the key regions of the online apparel market?
Asia-Pacific, Europe, Americas, Middle East and Africa are the key regions in the online apparel market.
What are the key countries in the online clothing market?
The United States, China, United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, South Korea, France, Italy, India and Brazil are among the key countries in the clothing market in line.
What are the main categories in the online clothing market?
Clothes, shoes and accessories are the main categories in the online clothing market.
Whish are the first companies in the online clothing market?
ASOS, boohoo group, Zalando, Amazon, Next, Shein, Nike and Uniqlo are some of the leading companies in the online clothing market.
- Luxury Clothing Market Size, Industry Analysis, Consumer and Retail Trends, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2020-2025 – Click on hbefore
- Apparel Industry M&A Transactions by Top Topics in Q1 2022 – Topic Research – Clickk hbefore
- Sportswear Market Size and Forecast Analysis by Category (Apparel, Footwear, Accessories), Segments (Gender, Positioning, Activity), Retail Channel and Key Brands, 2020-2025 – Click on here
- India Apparel Market Size and Trend Analysis by Category (Apparel, Footwear, Accessories), Retail Channel, Supply Chain, Consumer Attitudes and Themes, Key Brands and Forecast, 2020-2025 – Click on here
- Online payments in clothing – Thematic research – Click on here
GlobalData is a leading provider of data, analytics and insights on the world’s biggest industries. In an increasingly fast-paced, complex and uncertain world, it’s never been harder for organizations and decision-makers to predict and navigate the future. That’s why GlobalData’s mission is to help our customers understand the future and benefit from faster and better informed decisions. As a leading information services company, thousands of customers rely on GlobalData for reliable, timely and actionable information. Our solutions are designed to provide everyday benefit to professionals within enterprises, financial institutions, professional services and government agencies.
To mark Jephcott
PR Manager EMEA
+44 (0)207 936 6400