Summary This report offers a detailed analysis of the clothing market in Europe with the impact of COVID-19. It includes analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on customer shopping behavior, top apparel retailers, industry analysis, trends and retailer reactions.
New York, Sept. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Europe Apparel Market Size and Trend Analysis by Category (Womenswear, Menswear, Childrenswear, Footwear and Accessories), Product Subsegment, Price Positioning, Channel trends, supply chain, consumer attitudes, key brands and forecasts, 2021-2025” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06318745/?utm_source=GNW
This report includes analysis, market forecasts, brands, consumer attitudes and trends in the European Apparel Market 2020-2025 with the impact of COVID-19
– The European clothing market is expected to rebound to pre-COVID levels in 2022
– The online channel, despite its relative maturity, will drive clothing sales in Europe
– The athleisure trend and increased focus on health and fitness will benefit sports brands
– Sustainability must be a priority for retailers as circularity poses a real threat to the apparel retail market
Reasons to buy
– Get a comprehensive view of the European clothing market and forecast to 2025
– Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the Spanish apparel market
– Investigate current and anticipated apparel trends to identify opportunities with the most potential
– Understand who are the main competitors in the Spanish clothing market and their pricing positioning
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06318745/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001