DUBLIN, December 21, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report, “Cotton Yarn Market Research Report by Type, Application and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The size of the global cotton yarn market has been estimated at $ 54.78 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $ 58.45 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.02% reaching $ 82.33 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes suppliers in the cotton yarn market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global cotton yarn market including Ambika Cotton Mills Limited, Coats Group PLC, Damodar Group, Fibre2Fashion Pvt. Ltd., Grasim Industries Ltd, Guanxing Textile Co Ltd., Henan Xinye Textile Co Ltd., Huafang Group of China, Huamao Group Co. Ltd, Huvis Corporation, KPR Mill Limited, Luthai Textile Co., Ltd., Maharaja Shree Umaid Mills Limited, Nahar Spinning Mills Ltd, Nishat Mills Limited, Nitin Spinners Ltd., Parkdale Mills Incorporated, Shandong Demian Group Co ., Ltd., Shijiazhuang Changshan Textile Co., Ltd., Texhong Textile Group Ltd, Trident Group Ltd, Valson Industries Limited, Vardhman Group, Vardhman Textiles Ltd. and Weiqiao Textile Company Limited.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Cotton Yarn market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Cotton Yarn market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Cotton Yarn Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global cotton yarn market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global cotton yarn market?
6. What is the market share of the major suppliers in the global cotton yarn market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global cotton yarn market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Rapid urbanization and demand for infrastructure coupled with urban construction
5.2.2. Growing application in downstream industries
5.2.3. Consumer awareness of the texture and applicability of pure cotton yarn
5.3.1. Availability of synthetic fibers
5.4.1. Increase in import and export activities
5.4.2. Growing presence of cotton yarn manufacturers in the online market
5.5.1. Commodity price volatility
6. Cotton Yarn Market, by Type
6.2. Carded yarn
6.3. Combed Yarn Compact
6.4. Combed yarn
7. Cotton Yarn Market, By Application
7.2. Garment industry
7.3. Home textiles
8. Americas Cotton Yarn Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Cotton Yarn Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East and cotton yarn market in Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Ambika Cotton Mills Limited
12.2. Coats PLC Group
12.3. Damodar Group
12.4. Fibre2Fashion Pvt. Ltd.
12.5. Grasim Industries Ltd.
12.6. Guanxing Textile Co Ltd.
12.7. Henan Xinye Textile Co Ltd.
12.8. Huafang Group of China
12.9. Huamao Group Co. Ltd.
12.10. Huvis Company
12.11. KPR Mill Limited
12.12. Luthai Textile Co., Ltd.
12.13. Maharaja Shree Umaid Mills Limited
12.14. Nahar Spinning Mills Ltd.
12.15. Nishat Mills Limited
12.16. Nitin Spinners Ltd.
12.17. Parkdale Mills Incorporated
12.18. Shandong Demian Group Co., Ltd.
12.19. Shijiazhuang Changshan Textile Co., Ltd.
12.20. Texhong Textile Group Ltd.
12.21. Trident Group Ltd.
12.22. Valson Industries Limited
12.23. Vardhman Group
12.24. Vardhman Textiles Ltée
12.25. Weiqiao Textile Company Limited
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b4xbt
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets