DUBLIN, November 9, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Lecithin Market Research Report by Source, Form, Application, Distribution Channel, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global lecithin market size has been estimated to be $ 1,791.93 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 1,931.22 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.11% reaching $ 2,861.25 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Lecithin market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for the money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the news gathered helps the supplier understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Lecithin Market including American Lecithine Company, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Avanti Polar Lipids Incorporated, Barentz BV, BASF SE, Bunge Limited, Cargill Incorporated, Dowdupont, EI Du Pont De Nemours And Company, EI duPont de Nemours and Company, GIIAVA, Kewpie Corporation, Lasenor Emul SL, Lecico Gmbh, Lecital, Lipoid Gmbh, Louis Dreyfus Company, Ruchi Soya Industries Limited, Sime Darby Unimills, Sojaprotein , Sonic Biochem Extractions, Stern-wywiol Gruppe Gmbh & Co. Kg, Sternchemie Gmbh & Co. Kg, Vav Life Sciences Private Limited, VAV Life Sciences Pvt Ltd, Wilmar International and Yugen Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Lecithin market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Lecithin market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Lecithin Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Lecithin market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global lecithin market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global lecithin market?
7. What strategic fads and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global lecithin market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Use of lecithin in industrial products such as plastics, textiles, rubber and paints
5.2.2. Growing health awareness and demand for low fat food products
5.2.3. Demand for Lecithin as a Food Additive in the Food and Pharmaceutical Industry
5.3.1. Fluctuating commodity prices
5.4.1. Increase in food expenditure and increase in the number of food outlets
5.4.2. Growing demand for manufacturing cosmetics and personal care products
5.5.1. Negative impact on health due to prolonged exposure
6. Lecithin Market, By Source
6.2. Cotton & Rapeseed Oil Lecithin
6.3. Egg-based lecithin
6.4. Marine Lecithin & Milk
6.5. Soybean oil based lecithin
6.6. Lecithin based on solar oil
7. Lecithin Market, By Form
8. Lecithin Market, By Application
8.2. Bakery & Confectionery
8.3. Ready meals
8.4. Dairy products
8.5. Animal feed industry
8.6. Food emulsifiers
8.7. Industrial application
8.8. Meat products
8.9. Nutrition and Supplements
9. Lecithin Market, by Distribution Channel
9.3. In line
10. US Lecithin Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Lecithin Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Lecithin Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by key player
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. New product launch and improvement
13.4.4. Investment and financing
13.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
14. Company usability profiles
14.1. American Lecithin Society
14.2. Archer Daniels Midland Company
14.3. Avanti Polar Lipids Incorporated
14.4. Barentz BV
14.5. BASF SE
14.6. Bunge Limited
14.7. Cargill Incorporated
14.9. EI Du Pont De Nemours Et Compagnie
14.11. Kewpie Company
14.12. Lasenor Emul SL
14.13. Lecico GmbH
14.15. Lipoid GmbH
14.16. Louis Dreyfus Company
14.17. Ruchi Soya Industries Limited
14.18. Sime Darby Unimills
14.19. Soy protein
14.20. Sonic biochemistry extractions
14.21. Stern-wywiol Gruppe Gmbh & Co. Kg
14.22. Sternchemie Gmbh & Co. Kg
14.23. Vav Life Sciences Private Limited
14.24. Wilmar International
14.25. Yugen Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/55k596
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets