DUBLIN, 28 October 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Marble Market Research Report by Color, Application, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The size of the global marble market has been estimated at $ 57.87 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $ 61.31 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.28% reaching $ 83.42 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks suppliers in the marble market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value to money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while keeping abreast of the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the news gathered helps the supplier understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report extensively explores the recent significant developments of key vendors and innovation profiles in the global marble market including European Marble Center, EUROPEAN MARBLE COMPANY INC., Fox Marble, HELLENIC GRANITE Co, Jiangxi Rare Earth Corp., Marble Trend , Milestone Marble & Granite LTD., Molycorp Inc., Santucci Group Srl and The Marble Factory Ltd.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global marble market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global marble market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global marble market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global marble market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global marble market?
6. What is the market share of the major suppliers in the global marble market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate to enter the global marble market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Availability of a large number of careers in the world
5.2.2. Demand for infrastructure development in developing economies
5.2.3. Growing use of marble finishes in home and kitchen interiors
5.3.1. Need for good maintenance, susceptibility to acid attack
5.4.1. Technological advances in mining equipment such as the use of 3D modeling software
5.4.2. Rise in the hotel and hospitality sectors
5.4.3. Tendency to set up relaxation areas and spas like Hamams
5.5.1. Growing demand for other stones such as granite
6. Marble market, by color
7. Marble Market, By Application
8. Americas marble market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific marble market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & African marble market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. European Marble Center
12.2. EUROPEAN MARBLE COMPANY INC.
12.3. Fox marble
12.4. HELLENIC Cie GRANIT
12.5. Jiangxi Rare Earth Corp.
12.6. Marble Trend
12.7. Milestone Marble & Granite LTD.,
12.8. Molycorp Inc.
12.9. Santucci Group Srl
12.10. Marble Factory Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lue3fk
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-marble-market-research-report-2021-to-2026—by-colour-application-and-region-301410981.html
SOURCE Research and Markets