According to the Key Segmentation Analysis of Ice Hockey Apparel Market Product Type, Buyer Type, Gender, Distribution Channel, and Region
PORTLAND, OREGON, USA, July 28, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Allied Market Research has released a new report titled “Ice Hockey Apparel Market”. The report offers an in-depth analysis of key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segment, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, and competitive landscape. This study is a useful source of information for market players, investors, VPs, stakeholders and new entrants to gain an in-depth understanding of the industry and determine the steps to be taken to obtain a competitive advantage.
Access the full summary: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/ice-hockey-apparel-market-A14355
Hockey equipment manufacturers have huge potential to boost their brand image by offering sponsorships and endorsements to well-known players and clubs, giving them a competitive edge over their competitors. Additionally, a growth in government efforts in various countries aimed at increasing sports participation has been a major market driver in recent years. As a result, the sport’s popularity has skyrocketed, especially among young people. For example, the IIHF organizes international ice hockey events around the world. The IIHF’s primary responsibilities are to manage, develop and organize hockey worldwide.
Since its inception, North America has been the most active participant in ice hockey, with professional, semi-professional and junior levels of play in Canada and the United States. Some of the popular ice hockey tournaments played in the area include National Hockey League (USA, Canada), Liga Mexicana Eite (Mexico), Ontario Hockey League (Canada), ECHL ( United States, Canada) and others.
Ice hockey has seen a significant increase in participation in recent years. Female players play an important role in the market and their participation has increased significantly in recent years.
Additionally, the growth of synthetic ice rinks around the world has increased the demand for ice hockey equipment. People in Asia and the Middle East can now participate in this sport due to the rapid rise of ice rinks made of solid polymer material (synthetic ice). Over the next few years, the market should be driven by this trend.
Apparel and gear was one of the first industries to embrace the technology. Players are now bigger, stronger and more gigantic than ever, but their gear is lighter, yet more durable. Carbon composites are widely used for poles because they are extremely strong while being light and flexible.
Request the free sample PDF of this report (flash sale until August 20, 2022): https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/14724
In addition, the protective devices have been extensively updated to save weight where possible. Bauer Hockey protective gear leads the way in this area. The player’s body proportions are correctly mapped using 3D scanning technology. Bauer can create elbow pads, shin pads and shoulder pads based on a player’s precise dimensions once the 3D model is created.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
○ Additionally, the travel ban has caused a shortage of raw materials, halting manufacturing.
○ Outdoor activities and other sports such as ice hockey have been hampered by the closure, and no activity has been done for over a year. As a result, a decline in apparel sales was expected, and it will remain weak until circumstances normalize.
Key market players profiled in the report include:
○ Sher-Wood Hockey Inc.
○ BAUER Hockey LLC
○ Franklin Sports Inc.
○ New Balance Inc.
○ CCM Hockey
○ Cooper Canada Ltd.
○ Vaughn Hockey
○ Winnwell Inc.
○ Wm T. Burnett & Co. Inc.
○ Eagle Hockey
○ Adidas S.A.
Need a discount? Get an exclusive discount and a free consultation @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/14724
Reasons to Buy this Vegan Cactus Leather Market Report:
○ Mergers and acquisitions must be well planned by identifying the best manufacturer.
○ Sort potential new customers or partners into the demographic group you are looking for.
○ Suitable for providing reliable, high-quality data and analysis to facilitate your internal and external presentations.
○ Develop tactical initiatives by gaining better control of the areas in which large groups can intervene.
○ Increase and develop business potential and achieve, develop and plan licensing and licensing strategies by finding potential partners with the most attractive projects.
○ Recognize new entrants with potentially strong product portfolios and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
○ To develop effective R&D strategies, gather information, analysis and strategic ideas from competitors.
Street.! A Library of Online Subscription Reports – Allied Market Research