According to the latest report from the IMARC group, entitled “India Children’s Clothing Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2021-2026” the Size of the Indian children’s clothing market reached US $ 16.4 billion in 2020. Looking ahead, the market expects growth at a CAGR of 14.5% during 2021-2026.
Children’s clothing refers to clothing worn by children 0-14 years old. These garments are generally made from high quality materials which provide comfort and breathability and are generally available in a wide range of colors and materials. The trend of children’s clothing in India has always varied from ethnic and cultural, due to the aesthetic predominance in everyday wear, to contemporary, mainly due to the growing Western influence and the inclination towards an urban and comfortable dress style. Over the years, there has been a growing preference for the fusion and gender-neutral clothing line, which is creating a positive outlook for the Indian market.
Note: We regularly monitor the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, as well as the indirect influence of related industries. These observations will be incorporated into the report.
Get a PDF sample for more detailed market information: https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-kids-apparel-market/requestsample
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report along with the detailed profiles of the major players operating in the market.
- Gini & Jony Limited,
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd.,
- Benetton India Pvt Ltd,
- Lilliput Kidswear Limited,
- Catmoss Retail Pvt. Ltd.,
- Arvind Fashions Limited,
- Indian Clothing League Private Limited,
- Tiny Girl Clothing Company Private Limited.
Childrens Clothing Market Trends in India:
The market is mainly driven by the growing number of nuclear and dual income households in India. The strong economic growth of recent years and the increase in purchasing power, as well as the evolution of the spending habits of parents, more and more inclined to offer their children greater comfort and convenience, are driving sales. branded and high-quality children’s clothing.
In addition, children in urban and semi-urban areas of the country are now exposed to mass media, which has accelerated their active participation in purchasing decisions. At the same time, several players are focusing on promotional strategies and effective advertising methods to make themselves known to their target consumers. They continually partner with foreign brands and companies, including Disney and Warner Bros., to launch aesthetic assortments of merchandise that appeal to their ever-expanding consumer base. The market is further driven by the growing penetration of online fashion and clothing websites with user-friendly interfaces, lucrative discount offers and flexible payment methods in India.
For more information on this report, visit: https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-kids-apparel-market
- Based on the category, the market has been divided into uniforms, t-shirts / shirts, stockings, ethnic clothing, dresses, denim, and others.
- Depending on the season, the market has been categorized into summer, winter and all season clothing.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into supermarkets and hypermarkets, exclusive stores, multi-brand outlets, online and others.
- Based on gender, the market has been divided into girls and boys.
- On the basis of industry, the market has been segmented into organized and unorganized industries.
- On the basis of fabric, the market has divided into nylon and rayon, wool, cotton blend / blend, polyester, cotton and others.
- Geographically, the market has been divided into North India, East India, West and Central India, and South India.
The IMARC group is a leading market research company providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across industries and regions to identify their most exciting opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include key business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasting and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology, and new processing methods are at the top of the market. business expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Phone number: (D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – + 44-702-409-7331 | Asia: + 91-120-433-0800, + 91-120-433-0800