“”Grand View Research, Inc. – Market Research and Consulting.””
According to a new report published by Grand View Research, the increasing prevalence of healthcare-associated infections is expected to be a major factor responsible for the steady growth of the overall market from 2021 to 2028.
The Global medical device cleaning market the size should reach $38.42 billion by 2028 save a 10.2% CAGR over the forecast period, according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing incidence of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs), the impact of the Covid-19 outbreak, and the increasing number of surgeries performed are the key factors driving the global market.
Moreover, an increase in the number of government initiatives aimed at ensuring the highest level of infection prevention is expected to be a significant factor in driving the growth of the market. Government organizations across the globe are involved in publishing guidelines to publicize effective infection prevention measures, which is expected to aid in the growth of the overall market over the forecast period. For example, WHO has published guidelines for infection prevention and control of pandemic and epidemic-prone acute respiratory diseases in health care. These guidelines cover standard precautions, such as hand hygiene and the use of protective clothing for disinfection and sterilization.
Additionally, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has published disinfection and sterilization guidelines for the effective use of infection control products by healthcare personnel in a wide range of healthcare settings, such as ambulatory care, home care, hospitals and others. Thus, the overall penetration rate of infection prevention and control products is expected to increase, which is expected to significantly boost the growth of the overall market.
Browse Full Report with Table of Contents @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-device-cleaning-market
Highlights of the Medical Device Cleaning Market Report
• The semi-critical segment held the largest revenue share of over 46% in 2020 and will continue to grow at a stable CAGR from 2021 to 2028 due to increasing usage and the need for repeated sterilizations
• Disinfection techniques segment dominated the market with a share of more than 52% in 2020 and is expected to retain the largest share throughout the forecast period
• Introduction of new and advanced disinfectants is likely to drive the growth of disinfection techniques segment
• EPA’s high-level classification segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 11.09% during the forecast period
• Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regional market over the forecast period
• High demand for advanced medical equipment reprocessing equipment and materials due to increase in medical tourism sector in APAC is one of the major factors responsible for the growth of the regional market
To request a sample copy of this report, please visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-device-cleaning-market/request/rs1
Segmentation of the medical device cleaning market
Grand View Research has segmented the global medical device cleaning market based on device, technique, EPA classification, and region:
Medical Device Cleaning Devices Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• Not critical
Medical Device Cleaning Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• Chlorine and chlorine compounds
• Heat sterilization
• Sterilization with ethylene dioxide (ETO)
• Sterilization by radiation
Medical Device Cleaning EPA Classification Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• High level
• Intermediate level
• Low level
Medical Device Cleaning Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Medical Device Cleaning Market Key Players
• Steris plc.
• Getinge AB
• Advanced sterilization products
• The Ruhof Corp.
• Sklar surgical instruments
• Sterigenics International LLC
• Metrex Research, LLC
• Oro Clean Chemie AG
• Cantel Medical Corp.
Inquire more or share questions, if any, before purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5267/ibb
Browse more related report:
personal protective gloves market Size, Share, and Trend Analysis Report by Product (Disposable, Durable), by Raw Material, by End-Use (Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Chemicals), by Region and Segment Forecast, 2017-2024
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting firm registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you have the ability to understand market trends, insights, and business statistics from a strategic perspective. With a deep understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business and market intelligence research and conducts over 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – US
E-mail: Send an email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
City: San Francisco
Country: United States