According to a new report available with Million Insights, manufacturers are adopting automatic machinery to increase production and at the same time reduce associated costs, thereby boosting the other women’s clothing industry. In addition, other garments such as gloves, shawls, scarves, hats, caps and other accessories protect the body against UV rays, cold, insects, viruses and bacteria, which stimulate the apparel market over the forecast period.
The Global other women’s clothing market the size is expected to reach $160.14 billion by 2028, according to a new report from Million Insights. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2021 to 2028. Other garments such as gloves, shawls, scarves, hats, caps and other accessories protect the body from UV rays, cold, insects, viruses and bacteria, which pulls the clothing market. Additionally, manufacturers are adopting automatic machines to increase production while reducing associated costs. They also focus on expanding their customer base by offering discounts and reaching them through different means such as e-commerce platforms.
The other fibers segment is estimated to grow at the second highest CAGR from 2021 to 2028. The others segment includes nylon, wool, acrylic, silk, fur, leather, and velvet. These fibers are obtained naturally or after the chemical treatment of cotton linters and wood pulp. These fibers are used to make other clothing products, which protect the human body from harm. The demand for these fibers is expected to grow considerably over the forecast period.
Click Here to Request a Free Demo of Other Women’s Clothing Market Report: https://www.millioninsights.com/snapshots/womens-other-apparel-market-report/request-demo
The product segment of shawls and scarves held the largest share of more than 40.0% in 2020. Shawls and scarves are a square/rectangular/triangular piece of fiber which is used to wrap around the body to protect themselves from the cold and maintain body temperature. Additionally, shawls and scarves are used for decorative and religious purposes. These products are mainly used during the winter season. Thus, the segment contributes more to the market revenue.
The online distribution channel is expected to register the highest CAGR of 6.7% from 2021 to 2028. The use of online shopping portals and mobile apps is becoming popular among consumers for shopping due to the simplicity and convenience associated with it. The products are available at economical rates through online channels as compared to offline channels. Moreover, end users choose the most reputable shopping portals or mobile apps to purchase. Thus, the growth of this segment is observed to be more.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.6% from 2021 to 2028. China and India are contributing positively to the growth of the regional market. With a growing population, increasing number of working women, and changing fashion trends, the region is experiencing a high demand for clothing. Many multinational companies are growing in this region due to the low cost of labor and easy availability of raw materials, resulting in low manufacturing costs.
To browse the report summary and detailed table of contents, please click on the link below:
Other Women Apparel Market Report Highlights
• Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR of 6.6% from 2021 to 2028. With a growing population, increasing number of working women and changing fashion trends, the region is experiencing demand important for clothing
• By fiber, the cotton segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.3% from 2021 to 2028. Cotton is breathable and absorbent and mainly used in the textile industry to keep the human body warm in cool weather and absorb perspiration
• Based on products, the shawls and scarves segment held the largest share of more than 40.0% in 2020. These products play an important role in protecting the human body from harm
• Online distribution channel is estimated to register the fastest CAGR of 6.7% from 2021 to 2028. The use of online shopping portals and mobile apps is becoming popular among customers for online shopping. because of the associated simplicity
Other Women’s Apparel Market Segmentation
Million Insights has segmented the global other women’s apparel market on the basis of fiber, product, distribution channel, and region:
- Other Women’s Apparel Fiber Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2028)
- Other Women’s Apparel Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2028)
- Shawls and Scarves
- Hats and Caps
- Other Women’s Apparel Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2028)
- Other Women’s Apparel Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central and South America
- Middle East and Africa
List of Other Women’s Clothing Market Key Players
- H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Guccio Gucci SpA
- Burberry Group Plc
- Giorgio Armani SpA
- Dolce & Gabbana S.r.l.
- Gianni Versace Srl
- Louis Vuitton, Inc.
Browse more market snapshots available on Million Insights:
• Men’s Blazers Market – The global men’s blazers market size was valued at USD 22.7 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2021 to 2028.
• Market for children’s costumes and sets– The global children’s costumes and sets market size was valued at USD 3.95 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published only by premium publishers. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will allow you to compare data points before making a purchase. Enabling an informed purchase is our motto and we strive to ensure that our customers can browse several samples before investing. Service flexibility and the fastest response time are two pillars on which our business model is based. Our Market Research Reports Store includes in-depth reports from various industry verticals, such as Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, materials and automotive.
Company Name: million ideas
Contact person: Ryan Manuel
E-mail: Send an email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar
Press release distributed by ABNewswire.com
To view the original version on ABNewswire, visit: Other Women’s Clothing Market to Register a CAGR of 5.5% Boosted by Its Qualities to Protect the Body from UV Rays, Cold, Insects, Viruses and Bacteria Till 2028 | million ideas